Transform From Dreamer → Doer!
Learn to LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE and subscribe to the weekly lesson series here.
Disrupting Traditional Leadership Models with Brigette Iarrusso-Soto
Brigette returns from embracechange.us to discuss leadership and disrupting traditional ideas and models of leadership.
- How has history and colonization shaped our idea of leadership?
- What really motivates ourselves and others
- What types of leadership sustain and empower collaboration?
- How can we apply neuroscience and coaching principles to live more fullfulling lives as leaders.
Show Commentary & Values With Chris Wilson
This week we will be diving into the past 8 shows to review things we've discovered, learned and done over the past 8 weeks.
- Review what we discussed and learned over the past 8 shows.
- My favorite exercise to check in on my values.
- Affirming why I do this show.
Managing Your Energy
Monday, April 2 @ NOON
Managing Your Energy With Jonathan Mead
Jonathan Mead is an uncaged man. Uncaged Human’s mission is to help you reconnect with the strong, adaptable, wild, you (even in the midst of domesticated living). Today, we discuss how to manage your energy.
- Morning routine to get you energized and in right mind-body space.
- The importance of being completely OFF and completely ON.
- Getting your body moving in more positions while you're working.
3 Steps To Create Space For What Matters With Rahul Guttal
Rahul did all the “right things” growing up. Good grades, good college, good jobs. One day, he gained the courage to make a radical decision. He quit to wander the world. Now he creates undeniable experiences of growth to help people have fulfilled, skillful lives.
- 3 steps to make meaningful change in your life
- The negative side of self awareness
- How to embrace ourselves and pause with kindness
Transforming From Employee to Entrepreneur with Jay Rooke
A member of Forbes Coaches Council, Jay Rooke, J.D., is a trained executive and business coach who helps movers and shakers navigate the transition from employee to entrepreneur. This week we will cover:
- Why top performing employees have a more difficult time being an entrepreneur
- The difference between being an employee/entrepreneur
- How to transform from being an employee into an entrepreneur
The Hero's Journey & You with Umang Dave
Unlocking the full potential for individuals to listen, feel, and connect with themselves and others is Umang Dave's gift and mission. His goal is to help all of us approach the peak of wellness in a holistic sense (physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual) through training in emotional intelligence, communication, creative expression, and authenticity.
- Relating the hero's journey to your life and work
- Connecting with your story and expressing your authentic self
Connecting with your future-self with Brigette Iarrusso-Soto
Brigette is a powerful force that empowers social entrepreneurs and change agents to break "the rules" and make a living while making a positive impact on the world. Find her at embracechange.us. This week we gather to discuss.
- Fear & playing small (Who am I to be an expert?)
- Getting over and leaving behind imposter syndrome
- Developing an abundance outlook on your world
What is success? with Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee joins us as Co-founder of Orenda Academy, a 12-week program that teaches teens to master valuable life skills that help them become confident, self-aware, disciplined, and responsible for themselves.
- Why is it important to inquire about what success is?
- What challenges will we face when defining success?
- How can we connect with our own version of success?
Do a life assessment! with Mike Sagun
Teaching artist and owner of The Authentic Man retreats. Mike Sagun is a Certified Co-Active Personal Development Coach that creates safe spaces for people to think deeply about themselves, their choices, and find meaning in their life to transform into the person that they are inside.
- Why should we consider doing a life assessment?
- What is a life assessment and when is a good time to do one?
- How can we do a life assessment?
Limiting Your Options with Claire Tompkins
As a professional organizer and clutter coach, Claire's mission is to create systems that work for you, so you can get organized and stay that way without additional energy. The trick is to keep it simple.
- Why is it helpful to limit your options?
- What strategies can we use to limit our options?
- How can you limit your options in life?
Welcome to The UnStuck School Lesson Series. Lively Round Table Discussions & Lessons with Coaches, Councilors, Teachers, & Doers.
We teach skills that transform dreamers into doers.
Contact us to be on the show, request one on one coaching or just to say hey - I wish you did a show about x.