Transform From Dreamer → Doer!
Discover and learn the habits, skills, and knowledge to do what you want in life and work. Take small imperfect action and subscribe to the lesson series here.
The Hero's Journey & You with Umang Dave
Unlocking the full potential for individuals to listen, feel, and connect with themselves and others is Umang Dave's gift and mission. His goal is to help all of us approach the peak of wellness in a holistic sense (physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual) through training in emotional intelligence, communication, creative expression, and authenticity.
- Relating the hero's journey to your life and work
- Connecting with your story and expressing your authentic self
Connecting with your future-self with Brigette Iarrusso-Soto
Brigette is a powerful force that empowers social entrepreneurs and change agents to break "the rules" and make a living while making a positive impact on the world. Find her at embracechange.us. This week we gather to discuss.
- Fear & playing small (Who am I to be an expert?)
- Getting over and leaving behind imposter syndrome
- Developing an abundance outlook on your world
What is success? with Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee joins us as Co-founder of Orenda Academy, a 12-week program that teaches teens to master valuable life skills that help them become confident, self-aware, disciplined, and responsible for themselves.
- Why is it important to inquire about what success is?
- What challenges will we face when defining success?
- How can we connect with our own version of success?
Do a life assessment! with Mike Sagun
Teaching artist and owner of The Authentic Man retreats. Mike Sagun is a Certified Co-Active Personal Development Coach that creates safe spaces for people to think deeply about themselves, their choices, and find meaning in their life to transform into the person that they are inside.
- Why should we consider doing a life assessment?
- What is a life assessment and when is a good time to do one?
- How can we do a life assessment?
Limiting Your Options with Claire Tompkins
As a professional organizer and clutter coach, Claire's mission is to create systems that work for you, so you can get organized and stay that way without additional energy. The trick is to keep it simple.
- Why is it helpful to limit your options?
- What strategies can we use to limit our options?
- How can you limit your options in life?
Welcome to The UnStuck School Lesson Series. Lively Round Table Discussions & Lessons with Coaches, Councilors, Teachers, & Doers.
We teach skills that transform dreamers into doers.
Contact us to be on the show, request one on one coaching or just to say hey - I wish you did a show about x.